This webinar was conducted on December 8, 2016
Hosted by Zero Wait-State, this 60-minute webinar, "Revolutionize Your PLM Reports By Taking Control of the Design," will demonstrate how simple and cost-effective it can be to unlock and share the power of your Oracle® Agile PLM data in a format that meets your specific company's document requirements using DocState, one of the software products in ZWS' PLM Automation Suite.DocState can also extract relevant Agile PLM data, use a report template to transform it into a format such as CSV or XML, push it into another business system and later perform the reverse actions to pull data updates back into Agile PLM.
In this webinar, you will:
• Experience how DocState separates look and feel from content, thus allowing designers
and end users to manage the format of the report (including HTML, CSV, Word and Excel)
instead of hard coding it in PXs
• Learn how DocState enables more powerful reporting than the out-of-the-box Agile
• Learn how you can create data transformations with DocState to create import files for
different business systems
• See how DocState can save "time-wasted clicks" in the Agile interface by combining data
from different objects and relationships between objects into one user interface
• Dries D'hooghe, VP Products & Services, ZWS
• Mike Halladay, Director of Engineering Collaboration Services, ZWS
You deserve PLM YOUR way. Don't settle for out-of-the-box!