This webinar was conducted December 8, 2016.
Hosted by Zero Wait-State, this 60-minute webinar, "Revolutionize Your PLM Reports By Taking Control of the Design," will demonstrate how simple and cost-effective it can be to unlock and share the power of your Oracle® Agile PLM data in a format that meets your specific company's document requirements using DocState, one of the software products in ZWS' PLM Automation Suite.
DocState can also extract relevant Agile PLM data, use a report template to transform it into a format such as CSV or XML, push it into another business system and later perform the reverse actions to pull data updates back into Agile PLM.
In this webinar, you will:
• Experience how DocState separates look and feel from content, thus allowing
designers and end users to manage the format of the report (including HTML, CSV,
Word, and Excel) instead of hard coding it in PXs
• Learn how DocState enables more powerful reporting than the out-of-the-box Agile
• Learn how you can create data transformations with DocState to create import files
for different business systems
• See how DocState can save "time-wasted clicks" in the Agile interface by
combining data from different objects and relationships between objects into one
user interface (dynamic reporting)
• Dries D'hooghe, VP Products & Services, ZWS
• Mike Halladay, Director of Engineering Collaboration Services, ZWS