Without question, Agile PLM is the most robust on-premise PLM software on the market today. That's why it's been the leader in its market for as long as it has. Yet users know there are functional holes in Agile. It's not perfect by any means. Do any of these issues sound familiar?
- Agile PLM is difficult to integrate to other software packages in the organization resulting in delays and costly errors.
- Agile's reporting capabilities are poor. It's difficult to extract and use critical data within the system, so others in the organization are often in the dark about what's going on.
- Automating routine functions in Agile is complex, usually beyond the capabilities of business users who must rely on IT staff for assistance.
- Agile's technologies are dated (UI, API).
- An end of life date for Agile PLM was issued and then walked-back, but there's little doubt that this all leaves users uncomfortable about the future of their critical investment.
A lot has been said about the cloud-PLM option with its fresh user interface, ease of management and low total cost of ownership, but much less has been said about the fact that cloud-based PLM options just aren't sufficiently robust to support the demands of organizations that rely heavily on their PLM and demand a breath of functionality and performance..
So what's the solution?
At Zero Wait-State we think we have a pragmatic, doable and smart approach. Our solution is actually quite simple. Keep your existing Agile PLM. Use Zero Wait-State's innovative technologies to plug the gaps in integration, automation, reporting, etc. and make Agile continue to work for you—but better.
Then when a robust, cloud-based PLM technology is available, use another of Zero Wait-State's unique capabilities to aid and foster your migration to the cloud...but only when the time is right for you and your team.
It's entirely doable, answers a lot of questions, and solves plenty of problems—both today and for years to come.
Join us on March 2, 2023 at 2 PM ET/11 AM PT at our webinar where we'll explore the topic in depth and explain what we mean by pragmatic, doable and smart solutions!