Five Reasons to Attend Our Webinar
March 2, 2023 at 2 PM ET/11 AM PT
If you're feeling a little uneasy about your company's investment in Agile PLM technology investment, you aren't alone. Is your team struggling with any of these issues?
- Uncertainty over the future of Agile PLM. After announcing the end of life for Agile PLM, the company has walked that back saying another release is coming in about 18 months—a release they've already pushed out by more than a year—and support will continue through the end of the decade. None of that info is very comforting if your organization relies heavily on Agile for its product development efforts.
- Agile PLM is difficult to integrate with other technologies.
- Automating functions that should be easily completed is extremely difficult with Agile PLM.
- Agile's reporting capabilities are limited, and extracting data is tough.
- No currently available cloud-based PLM alternative is even close to providing the robust PLM functionality most companies require.
A Unique, Workable Approach
At Zero Wait-State we have a pragmatic, workable and smart solution that resolves all of these gaps in Agile PLM using our innovative technologies. And later when a more robust cloud-based PLM technology is finally available, another of Zero Wait-State's unique capabilities can aid and foster your migration to the cloud when the time is right.
Learn more at our webinar on March 2, 2023 at 2 PM ET/11 AM PT in which we'll explore this approach in more detail.