EXCLUSIVE PLM SOFTWARE
Now it's easy to accelerate the Compliance
data validation and collection process.
The regulatory environment for a company’s products is getting increasingly complex and changes are happening faster and faster.
This requires companies to collect more and more data more frequently than ever before, and often without adding any headcount to the team.
Zero Wait-State recognized this problem and we’ve helped our customers not only implement compliance solutions like Oracle Agile’s Product Governance and Compliance (PG&C) module that allows data reuse to assess compliance with regulations such as RoHS, REACH, Conflict Minerals, etc., but, more importantly, we have designed tools like LoadState and other process extensions to make requesting compliance information, the data collection, data validation and the data import as automated as possible.
LoadState is a desktop tool to validate and import spreadsheet-based part and product related compliance and environmental information into Oracle’s Agile PLM through business user configurable templates with embedded business validation logic. It reduces the time and effort it takes to validate and import the data and its embedded configurable business rules ensure high data quality.
CUSTOMERS CAN CLICK HERE TO STAY UPDATED ON THE LATEST PRODUCT INFORMATION, RELEASE NOTES, AND DOCUMENTATION.
A DAY IN THE LIFE WITH LOADSTATE
- Define and apply spreadsheet formula validations in a LoadState template
- Define spreadsheet formula calculations to enhance the import data in a LoadState template
- Manage templates in your Oracle Agile PLM system
- Zero install the LoadState client on your computer
- Graphical user interface to configure LoadState
- Auto download and apply template updates from Agile PLM on starting LoadState
- Drag and drop import files into a LoadState folder on your computer
- Automate the import data validation process when importing through LoadState
- Perform calculations on the import data based on the definitions in the template
- LoadState does not require any changes to the user’s roles and privileges in Oracle Agile PLM to function
- Ensure data quality by enforcing field entry via policy
- No template re-writing PXs when you upgrade your Agile PLM platform
- Configurable spreadsheet based templates
- Criteria based template selection
- Drag and drop based data uploading
- Zero install desktop client
- Embedded business and validation logic
- Process automation