exclusive plm software
Cloud Integration for PLM
Now you can securely integrate cloud-based applications with your on-premise or cloud-based product lifecycle management (PLM) system. CloudState enables cloud apps to participate in your PLM processes while protecting your investment in your on-prem PLM as you carve your path to the cloud. And, once your PLM system is hosted in the cloud, you will want your integration to be cloud-based as well.
CloudState is a cloud-based integration framework for cloud-to-on-prem and cloud-to-cloud applications. Examples are OnShape (MCAD) to Oracle Agile PLM (on-prem PLM) integration or to PropelPLM (Cloud PLM).
CUSTOMERS CAN CLICK HERE TO STAY UPDATED ON THE LATEST PRODUCT INFORMATION, RELEASE NOTES, AND DOCUMENTATION.
A Day In the Life with cloudState: onshape CAD to PropelPLM example
- • Let PropelPLM assign part numbers to parts and assemblies created in Onshape
- • Synchronize attributes bi-directionally between PropelPLM and Onshape
- • Hyperlink corresponding objects between Onshape and PropelPLM for easy navigation
- • Publish CAD BOMs from Onshape to PropelPLM including creating revisions, changes and redlines to update • BOMs in PropelPLM
- • Hyperlink in PropelPLM to the CAD model and derived files in Onshape
- • From OnShape, create product changes in PropelPLM and add PropelPLM parts as affected items
a day in the life with cloudstate: managing cloudstate setup
- • Map fields between Onshape and PropelPLM
- • Configure business logic and data transformations
- • Integrate best of breed cloud applications with zero install
- • Integrate cloud-based applications in days, not weeks
- • No hardware required
- • Secure, firewall friendly