RAPIDVault for Solidworks EPDM
Scroll down to read product details and learn how to take advantage of our 30 day free trial with a special discount if you choose to purchase RAPIDVault!
- Recently purchased SolidWorks Enterprise PDM?
- Expanding EPDM to other company divisions?
- Searching for an easy-to-install yet intelligent vault structure and workflow process that users can pick up right away?
With RapidVault, you can deploy a best-in-class configuration in minutes!
RAPIDVault, a preconfigured SolidWorks Enterprise PDM vault for engineering data, includes the following features:
- Complete ready-to-go vault with data cards and even SW CAD model templates for meta-data connection to SW custom properties
- Simple, effective release to manufacturing workflow with checking, combined with a simple change process- that you can build on if needed
- A specific workflow process for standard components to avoid performance killing large CAD models in your standard component library
- A specific workflow process for data migration from CAD models stored on network shared drives
RAPIDVault was designed by an experienced engineer with years of working with CAD and PDM systems, so it has been developed based on principals that work in a real world environment, by someone who has been there.
List Price: $1,995
Special 30-Day Trial Offer
Our exclusive try-before-you-buy download from the Z-Store was designed to ensure less hassle for you. RAPIDVault is a true do-it-yourself experience.
To download RAPIDVault, simply click the free trial button below which will take you to the Z-Store where you can download RAPIDVault for free. The download includes:
- Installation instructions for creating a "sandbox" EPDM vault for testing RAPIDVault
- Terms and Conditions Agreement
- And of course, RAPIDVault