RAPIDaccess for SolidWorks EPDM
, Zero Wait-State's application for SolidWorks EPDM. The simple and time saving solution to providing released documentation to downstream personnel without the need to install, maintain, or train end users how to use engineering centric software.
RAPIDaccess is currently deployed at two large EPDM installations enabling people outside the engineering organization easy access to released documentation stored securely inside the EPDM vault.
- Over 16,000 released drawings have been retrieved
- 192 users have effectively pulled released drawings from EPDM with RAPIDaccess
- The EPDM admin reports a labor savings of $117,000 the first year with RAPIDaccess
- One of the organizations is deploying RAPIDaccess at all six of their global manufacturing facilities to enable users on the shop floor to access released drawings directly from the EPDM vault
Now that the tool has been put through it's paces, we are looking for 5 additional customers to trial RAPIDaccess in their environments. This is a no cost trial and we are limiting the offer to only 5 companies so that we can ensure they receive detailed attention and maximum value.
Please click here
if you are interested in being considered for this offer. This link will ask for standard contact info, your current footprint of EPDM, and to describe your potential use cases. None of this information will be shared with any organization outside of Zero Wait-State
RAPIDaccess End User Advantages
- A simple desktop shortcut on the user's desktop invokes RAPIDaccess
- No software to install or maintain or training required
- There is no folder navigation, just provide simple wildcard criteria, select from past searches or use the project pull down for a list of all released files specific to that project.
RAPIDaccess EPDM Administrator Advanages
- A simple installation tool guides you through the install and basic configuration. Be up and running in just 10-15 minutes.
- There is no software to install or maintain on the end user's computer.
- A detailed log file is maintained. It lists all retrieved files so you can see who retrieved what and when.
- Net 3.5 framework or higher on the EPDM Archive server and all end user's computers
- A shared folder on the Archive server
- A SQL Management Studio Login account
- Microsoft Excel 2007 or higher to open the log file