Info: Your browser does not accept cookies. To put products into your cart and purchase them you need to enable cookies.
Express Agile PLM Upgrade - Agile Installation
Many companies are looking for ways to leverage the latest software technology while stretch their investment dollars. If your organization is running an older version of Agile PLM, has skilled administrators and are looking to upgraded their Agile system, the Express Agile Upgrade may be a great fit. The Express Agile Upgrade is suited for companies that can take charge of their own administration needs without outside help. By allowing Zero Wait-State to focus on the upgrade and installation process alone, we can keep our cost down which results in drastically reduced pricing for our customers.
All systems must be full configured prior to the start of the installation to these minimum requirements.
- 8 GB Ram
- 2 CPUs
- Windows 2008 SP1 or Windows Server 2003. Note: If you want to install web proxies at a later time, Oracle does not support the Agile web proxies on Wind
ows 2008 at this time. Windows Server 2008 R2 is not on the compatibility matrix. The express offering is only offered for Windows based operating systems.
- We prefer a second volume with at least 100GB of disk space
- A Zero Wait-State user account with local administrator privileges
- Static IP address
- Installation of Agile PLM on Weblogic
- Maximum of one Agile Application Server/DFM per purchased install (non-clustered with a single DFM)
- One database server installation per purchased install. This can be a different host than the application server.
- Vault conversion for Agile Advantage upgrades
What's not included:
- Role/Privilege troubleshooting
- Web Proxies installation and configuration
- LDAP configuration
- End user issue management
- Custom configuration
- Clustered environments
- Process extension upgrades and configuration
- ChangeCast/ACS conversion, configuration, or testing
- Other administration tasks
Remember if you do need assistance with these items, we offer full service upgrades.
Visit http://www.zerowait-state.com/upgrade for details
Learn more about the unique Express Agile PLM Upgrade offering from Zero Wait-State.com
Support for this product can be obtained by contacting the manufacturer directly at:
6207 Bee Cave Rd.
Austin TX, 78746
There are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review.